9.15.2012

Waiting.

My famous line around here these days is, "We are working on patience in this house..."

I am talking about my precious Cealy and Sebastian of course, not myself.

They need to work on patience.  I for one have mastered it.

I don't stomp my feet around the house waiting to see my future children's pictures.

I don't run to the mailbox and then raise my fist to the mail woman wondering where she could be at such an hour.

I don't check my email every hour, waiting to hear from my agency, nooooooo.

I don't call my husband at work and cry like a two year old wondering why we have not heard anything back from this clearance check or that one.

Oh No.  I am absolutely patient.  I am just the perfect parent to model this virtue to my young children...

No comments:

Post a Comment