9.20.2012

Baby Alive.

Cealy walks around the house all day long telling me her baby is crying.  She changes her diapers, and gives her hugs and kisses.  I was super impressed with her mothering skills. What a sweetie?

My Aunt sent Ceal a Baby Alive doll.  Have you seen one?

Well Baby Alive is quite alive.  She doesn't crawl all over furniture or anything, but she sure talks up a storm.  She eats, drinks, pees, and poops my friends.

I was playing with Sebastian in the family room with Baby Alive came diving out of the playroom.  I said, "Ceal, we do not throw our toys.  You are her mommy, you don't throw babies."

Cealy sure did say, "I am NOT her mommy.  I don't want her anymore.  She cries sooo much, and always wants a drink.  She keeps peeing, and talking to me.  She tells me she wants to play but I don't want to play.  She needs to go to sleep!"

Kid you not, Ceal walked out of the room and then asked me for a snack.

I sure like that Baby Alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment