9.29.2012

Thank you!

I must tell my children, friends, and family about the amazing, positive people around our family.

The ones who are so excited for us to bring our children home, that I have to calm them down.

My mother for one is so pumped, she can barely stand it.  Her and Feve have asked to travel with me in the event Danny wants to stay home.  Wow, could you be anymore amazing?

My sisters want me to bring home more than two, so they can add children to their families through adoption.  They watch the countless videos I send them.  They cry when they see children without families.  They laugh and smile when they see children coming home.  My sisters are so supportive.

My friends are beautiful.  I am so very blessed.  They ask about our process as if I was pregnant.  One told me to tell her the second we get pictures.  Another one can't wait to throw a baby shower.  I love their children as my own, and they love mine.  Today, one of my besties stopped by and sat down with Ceal while she ate lunch.  They gabbed and talked like friends.  I am so very blessed.

My family makes it very easy to travel, and I am so very thankful.  They all beg to take our children so I don't even have to stress about that. 

Sometimes, I forget to be thankful.  I see that glass and sure say it's half empty.  Today I want to remind myself and my family how blessed we are to have such amazing family and friends...and our adoption community is about the most delicious people you will ever meet!!  Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment