9.25.2012

Nadya Suleman.

Why is everyone so mean about her?

She stays at home and watches all her children.

She doesn't ever get a break.

She doesn't even get to enjoy a dinner with friends or a date night.

It breaks my heart when I hear that people are mean to this woman.

Spray painting her home, because she had to go on welfare?  Are you serious?  If you knew the people around you that signed up for that sweet check, because they just didn't want a job, you would be astounded.


Danny was watching ESPN last night when Ceal went to bed (or so we thought she went to bed).  I told him we were not watching anymore crap television and turned on Dr. Phil from the DVR.  (Do you hear me cackling?) 

Dr. Phil was also being mean.  I love this man and am usually on his side, but this time I was so mad at him.  This chick works hard.  She had a messy house Dr. Phil?  Come take a look on the wild side.  I have two and have a messy house most days.  She ate her words about taking off her clothes for money?  And?  She thought in her wildest dreams she would never have to do that, and now she has to.  Would we like her better if she placed her kids up for adoption and went out drinking on the regular?  Seriously, think about it.  What will it take you to like her?

I get it.  She asked for it?  She messed up?  Move on.  This woman stays at home and watches her children all day long.  I have seen what happens to children who are left alone all the time.  Children who are dropped off at friend's houses because their parents want to party all night all the time.  This woman is determined to take care of her children.  She loves them that much.

I love you, Nadya.  And I for one think you are doing an amazing job with your resources.  I am a mother of two, hopefully soon four, and applaud you for the love you show your babies.








No comments:

Post a Comment