10.29.2012

The Love You Have Shown.

I could never have imagined the love and encouragement you have shown.  And you know who you are.  My family saw them as their own immediately with Mackenzie crying and Aisha writing me a letter as soon as she saw their faces.  My dad keeps writing me text messages.  My Mom and Steve have our boys on their refrigerator (My mom said, "All my grand babies are on the fridge.")  Yes, I said our boys.  We were blessed with twin boys.  I cannot even explain in words how precious and beautiful they both are.  They are Sebastian's age so we now call them the triplets.

Danny constantly shows me triplet bunk beds or two sets of double bunk beds.  I have to remind him the boys will be in cribs until at least 3 years.  I need all the containment help I can get at first.  Can you imagine his excitement?  Two more boys.  And if he asks one more time when we can go and get them!  I keep saying I am not in control, Geesh. 

When I called my best friends, they all acted as if they were bringing them home too.  Tears, rushing over to see their pictures, I seriously could not have asked for more love.  A friend of mine had her daughter in the hospital on Thursday and still wanted to talk about our boys.  I saw a precious face at the grocery store who ran up and jumped for joy with her daughter.  I just got a card in the mail. Seriously?  I just smile thinking about how wonderful you all are.  I smile thinking about how amazing you are for celebrating our family.  And I mean our boys, God's boys, and your boys, as you have been such a powerful part of this process. 

*As with any referral or with adoption in general, our boys are not legally ours until they have been given our last name and paperwork has been finalized.  We feel so blessed to be a part of their lives now...and will continue to celebrate until they are home.  That will be when the real celebration begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment