10.09.2012

Surprise!

My little sister surprised our family from Switzerland.  I can't even tell you how happy we have all been.  She is the sweetest, most fun little thing on the planet. 

Sebastian is walking...sometimes.  It only took 14 months, but our little guy decided he could try it out.  Don't worry, he still loves for me to hold him all day.  He is the smiliest child on the planet.  I kiss him all day long, because I can't stop.  He smiles a great big smile all day.  I need this, because Ceal has decided tantrums are a good time.  She does not like school.  It breaks my heart.  I have figured out different ways to try and make it easier, and so far nothing has worked.  Today I picked her up, and the teacher told me she cried all day long.  I am not even that fun.  She is not allowed to watch tv, so we play or read books.  What can I change up?  Please help.

For my adoption loves:  Yes, you can email me anytime.  I am so sorry that my email is so hard to find on here: mannyleigh11@yahoo.com-   I will update you when we receive referrals!  No pictures will be posted here, but if you see me around, I will most definitely be carrying some!!


No comments:

Post a Comment