10.19.2012

KeKe and the Pumpkin Patch.

Keke visited us for two weeks.  It was the best surprise in my lifetime yet.  I thank God everyday for my sisters.  They are the best in the world.  I laugh all day with them.  Keke does so much work around my house that we she leaves I feel it big time.  She is so loving to her babies, Ceal, Cruz, and Sebastian.  She went back to Switzerland with tears from everyone.  She is a part of an amazing group there.  Ceal just looked at this picture and said, "Look Keke is not in Switzerland here."
Keke reading one of the hundreds of books Cealy wanted to read.  This one KeKe said, "Oh good one with lots of words, my favorite..."



We did a Mc Dees run with the kiddos.  Cealy had never been to the inside park and I thought she would have a blast.  She calls it, "Oh Mc. Donalds."  Her and Cruz refused to go through the tunnels.  They just sat and watched.  Maybe again next year.

Off the the pumpkin patch we go...Notice the seat are arranged differently, because Sebastian pinches Ceal.  Now he just pulls her hair...

And we ran into Ceal's best buddy, Ella!






Marm ran through the mazes with Ceal.  Best part was the adult going the wrong way...





Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment