10.01.2012

Praying.

I find myself praying a lot.

I pray while cleaning up, getting dressed, playing with Cealy and Sebastian, or just taking time out to stop and pray.

A lot of my prayers lately have consisted of, "And you know what we really want, God, so please be the hands of those who choose our children."

And then I stopped to listen.  Which is rare, because I sure love to talk, but I am working on the whole Wise Old Owl thing.

God will choose who He wants for our family.  He will answer our prayers in His time and only He knows what is best for our family.

It sure is hard to give up control.

On another delicious note, I visited my favorite Give 1 Save 1 website and last week's family had a thank you video.  I loved them so much I of course gave them what I could and kissed them through my computer screen. (I must stop doing this bc Cealy has caught on and now kisses the screen to things thinking she is really kissing them).  Well, they thanked EVERYONE on their video individually.  Tears my friends.  Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment