10.26.2012

Our Blessings.

Our Blessings or our referrals are out of this world. 

They are much more than I ever thought I was worthy of getting.  I just finished thanking God for everything He blessed us with.  And then a blessing so unbelievable. 

When I saw their faces I immediately smiled and held my hand to my chest.

While I am so very happy to be their mother, another mother had to give the ultimate sacrifice.  She will always be a huge part of who we are as a family.  Imagine her pain.  Imagine her strength.

I had a day of smiling so big my face hurt.  And then moments later mourning for their mother and father. 

I look at their picture every hour, and I whisper, "I am coming to get you soon."

I will share with you all soon exactly who will be joining our family...God's family.


1 comment: