1.04.2012

My Sleeping Beauty.


This is my Sleeping Beauty, who never takes off her dress, not ever. She sleeps in the dress and flips when I need to wash it. Yes I take you places in this dress with your tutu underneath to make it really look fashionable.

You are in a big girl bed now. I was very nervous for this at first but it worked out perfectly. You stay there until I come get you. I am a bit confused by it. At night you scream for me to get you. Your dad and I put you to bed, and you scream for Mommy for about 5 minutes. It makes me feel horrible. I completely understand guilt parenting. It takes a lot not to run in there and stay with you until you stop crying. I have to tell myself to walk away and soon you are talking to your animals until you fall asleep. You never get out of your bed, even when I tell you to come get me when you wake. I am pretty amazed by it. Let's see how long this lasts.

If someone comes to the house, you always look at me, and say, "Mommy you not leaving me right?" Good thing, I stay at home with you! I feel blessed to have you everyday. Soon you will be away at school, and I won't have all this time to breathe you in, so I will take this time to make memories. Today you said, "Mommy, you never leaving me." It melts my heart. As soon as I had kids, I realized how painful it must be for any parent to have to leave their children for good. I can't imagine the pain of knowing you will die, and not be there for your children. I can only imagine that your dad's mother and father are there for him in Heaven. I hope to never leave you and your brother, but if I ever did, you better believe I will your brightest angel in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment