1.11.2012

Tuesdays are for FUN!

Nana and Pop took us out to C.R. Heros for a FUN Tuesday night dinner. I love middle of the week dinners where there is no cooking involved, and people want to come together just for fun!

If you must notice, Deb is the most photogenic human on this earth. She looks good in EVERY picture. I try not to get in pictures with her, because there is never a vote as to who looks better. I won't tell you her age, but I will tell you I am 29 and she is older than me, so I should be looking every bit as good as her. She does not tell me secrets to her beauty, but one day I will find that face cream, you just wait.

Yes, Deb is THAT much fun to get her face painted with Cealy.

Pop waited in line with Cealy so she could get a balloon dog and name it Sophie. Cealy loves her some Pop.

End of the night, not looking so happy huh? As soon as she finds out Pop and Nana are going to THEIR home, and we are going to OURS she loses that sweet little demeanor she once had.

No comments:

Post a Comment