1.27.2012

Adoption.

I have wanted to adopt since I knew I wanted children.

I have prayed to God for a long time to help guide me to adoption. We would be open to the foster adopt program in Indiana, or we would adopt internationally. I loved my students as my own. I had many children from foster care. I loved them and I happened to love many of their foster parents. I saw many happy stories, and many children being loved. I have also seen the sad stories, and I understand the obstacles.

Keeping this in mind, every child in this world is a child of God.  We are all brothers and sisters through Christ. Tony Dungy said, "God adopted all of us into his family."

We will see where we end up in this process. We feel extremely blessed with Cecilia and Sebastian, and we would love to add to our family if willing. It is all in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment