1.16.2012

Lost Phone?

I could not find my phone all day.

I looked everywhere.

I started to get angry, because I realized the bright idea of calling it to find out where it was could NOT happen, without another phone to call it.

Later in the day, I walked into the dining room to the swing on high, (like always, because Ceal puts her babies in there). But it was just Sebastian's jammies, so I threw them out and turned off the swing.

I heard a big clunk on the floor. What could that be? How in the world is my phone inside Sebastian's jammies in the swing?

"Cealy?" "Yes Mommy," ever so sweetly might I add.

"What did you do to my phone?"

"It was sleepy, so I put its jammies on and put it in the swing to go night night."

I can't believe I didn't look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment