12.30.2011

Merry Christmas.

Last time I was in Chicago, I ran to Disney store and picked up the rest of the characters. I didn't buy Donald, because he looked depressed and she of course said, "Well where's Donald?"

Cealy calls this Santa's Park. Santa brought this in his sleigh (mighty big sleigh) so Ceal's seems to think it is Santa's on loan.

A little indoor trampoline. No big deal. I wish I could jump on it! The weight limit is 100lbs and I don't remember the last time I was that weight...


Their playroom is unreal. Cealy's art room is next door where she can draw on just about anything. And Danny thought this would be the perfect spot for a bar...


We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus roughly 1,000 times. Now if I asked whose birthday is was we were celebrating, Cealy sure did say someone besides Jesus. What don't we get about it being Jesus's birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment