12.22.2011

Sebastian is 4 months!

"Brother is my best friend." Cealy says this about 20 times a day.

My little man is 4 months old. I absolutely love this age. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday with shots. He is 95% in height (26 1/2 inches) and 95% in weight (17 pounds 13 ounces). This is why it is a struggle to hold little man all day! And he loves to be held! He was getting up around 6 times a night wanting his pacifier and I was getting little sleep. He can't breathe very hard sleeping on his back flat, so I elevated the crib with a pillow under the sheet. This is helping a lot!

He talks, smiles all day, laughs, and snuggles. I get asked a lot, "Is he an easy baby?" Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Babies are not easy. They are a lot of work. They need love and attention. They need to be fed every 3 hours, and you have to be careful holding them. It is stressful. So all you teens out there, don't even think about it. There are NO easy babies. And if you think it is easy, step up your game and give the little one some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment