12.05.2011

Christmas Lights.


My little man sleeps 11 hours at night. I love this! I have to get up to give him his pacifier a couple of times, but not a problem. It doesn't matter the time you put him to bed, he gets up at 7am. He will try to get up about 5, and with a passy he goes back down for about 2 hours. Sebastian does not like to nap during the day. Just ask Kenzie. We crack up, because he will pass out and in 15 minutes be up and act as if he slept an hour. This makes him very tired about 5 o'clock. So I walk around the house in the carrier, and get dinner made while trying to keep him up until 7. Sebastian wears 9 month clothes and some of them at too small! Let's remember he is 3 1/2 months old!



This is what I carry Sebastian in at night. Here we were attempting to help Danny hang Christmas lights! Our neighborhood is out of this world with Christmas lights.



Aunt Jessie reading with Cealy. I love this picture. Jessie will be the world's best mother. She comes up with such fun games. Cealy can't get enough of her. She will also hold Sebastian for hours. I have to tell her to put him down!

No comments:

Post a Comment