8.31.2013

Birthdays: Oh My!


BIRTHDAYS 
Always smiling with Nana and Pop.  She loves them.

Did you say pink icing?  Only Aunt Jess would find that.


















Cealy: We packed a lot into Cealy's birthday! She is one loved child. The night before we ate with Nana and Pop at CR heros, a favorite of hers.  She played with some of her favorite friends at Drew's house.  Then her Aunt Jess came and made cookies with PINK icing on her day. Aunt Jess, Grand Pam, Grandpa, Marm, Sebastian and I took Cealy to Chuck E Cheese. Both the kids had a blast and I told Cealy that the lady at the front only lets you come in the day of your birthday, so we are clear until next year...
Sebastian: We went with a group of some of my favorite people to the zoo!  Sebastian had a blast.  Kate (2 years old) watched him a couple of times and yelled when he tried to jump in with the rhinos and ???  I wonder what exactly he wants to go once he gets in the cage?  Sebastian loves to run as fast as he can in the opposite direction of me.  I am running and my back is crying because I just know that I have to pick him up and he is going to lose it.



My favorite.  Courtney's twin, Ella, and Cealy's friend for life.




Could you get any cuter than this?  Geesh!



Sebastian could swing for hours.  It is the only thing he wants to do at the park and if another child eyes the swing from a far he runs up to it and yells, "Mine!"

My cousin Jess.  Home for a bit of Summer and we had some of the best days yet.  Cards, Bags, Games, Laughter (lots of laughter).  She is one of my closest friends and is the best role model for my kids.  I thank God for her.  There are certain people who just get you.

Aunt Jess and her famous breakfast making skills.
How fun is this group? 

Up next: Soccer!  Taylor, Cealy, and Drew are playing on a team.  This could be a good time.

If only we could afford to keep this bounce house...


No comments:

Post a Comment