8.16.2013

Good News!

On this day, August 16, as my son turns two years old, I awake to a good email!  Your prayers are being answered and God is faithfully resting on people's hearts.  While I believe my 3 children will soon be home in my arms, I often ask God if this is His will?  While I want more than anything for all my children to be together, I wonder if God wants the same.  Not because he wouldn't want me to be absolutely happy, but because sometimes life is more complicated than that.  Sometimes you have to put your desires aside for the will of others, and I believe the will of God is the most important.  So the next month is BIG.  Whatever happens, please pray that God's will prevails.

Thank you prayer warriors.  I pray that God blesses you abundantly for loving our family.

*Very fun pictures of birthdays to come soon!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment