8.13.2013

Adoption Update:

Oh you ask...And often after you do, you say "Sorry I asked, I just want you to know I care."

And it crushes me.  Because I realize that maybe my face does not show you that I 100% cherish your love and concern for our family.  I do.  I think you are so absolutely awesome and I pray that God blesses you for loving my family.

Today was another setback.  And while I was angry, upset, and wanted to be important enough to change the way the United States looks at International Adoption, I realized I wasn't.  There is nothing really I can do to get our children home.  I can do nothing at this point.  God and Jesus can.

And in the times where I feel that no one understands or wants to hear about yet another setback...A dear friend brought me dinner, dessert, and a bottle of wine.  And I realized God was sending me angels throughout my day today.  Whether someone listened or told me something funny or allowed me to go to the front of the line at the store because Sebastian was in a mood, He sent me angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment