7.17.2013

She is Going to Be What?


My Cecilia is going to be 4 years old.  She helps around the house, watches her brother, loves to play babies, puzzles and memory.  Her shy meter is still a 10, but she says hello and answers questions.  She loves to sleep in our bed, and usually shows up around 1am.  She is my best buddy.  I would take her to eat with the girls, she is that cool of a chick.  She prays and talks to Jesus throughout the day like her mother.  I asked her the other day on our walk who she was talking to and she said, "Oh I was just asking Jesus to bring home our brothers and sissy."

I love her innocent self.  I love the way she loves her brother.  I love that she wants to live with us forever, "even when I'm real old!" I love the way she back seat drives....maybe not.  Yesterday she told me to, "concentrate on the road," and asked if I mapped where we were going. (We went somewhere new.)

Cealy asked me the other day if her brothers and sissy liked Heaven?  I about freaked.  What do you mean?  She said, "They live in Heaven, right?"  Then I realized that this whole journey I have been praying aloud that God and Jesus bring home Malachi and Dominic.  I also prayed many of times for God and Jesus to bring home my grandmother when she was sick.  I meant two different homes.  I prayed for my grandmother's permanent home in Heaven, and for Malachi and Dominics' temporary home here on earth.  But I never specified that for my Ceal, and the poor thing has been very confused.

She is the best role model for Sebastian.  She often talks to him like she is his mommy.  "Honey, that is not a bee it is a fly."  Funny story: Sebastian has taken after my younger sister and despises a bee.  He runs around our home and yells, "Mean bee!!"  Yesterday, he was talking about a bee being mean, and I told him once again that it is a fly in our home and not a bee.  Then I looked down on his arm an hour later and saw the biggest bee sting on his chubby little arm.  Noooooo!! Poor little guy did in fact get stung by a mean bee in our home.  Mother of the year over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment