7.05.2013

Blind Faith.

I was feeling all sorts of sorry for myself at our July 4th cookout at my aunt's house.  I sure was having a blast, but deep down I was sad.  Then Uncle Greg comes over and says, "Hey, you heard anything about your 3 babies coming home?"  And I wanted to melt.  I explained our next hurdle, and he said, "Well then they will come home after that."  He saw my face.  My face read that I didn't believe it.

"You have to believe that He will bring them home.  God and Jesus know your heart.  They will bring home your children, but you have to believe they will.  He is capable of anything, and you are allowing Satan to enter your thoughts.  So sit up straight and tell me when you think they are coming home."

And that was that.  My 4th of July was fabulous.  I laughed, played games, ran after my kiddos, and smiled in the fact that our God and His son Jesus will bring our children home to me.  They will share little pieces of these children as they have so generously shared Cealy and Sebastian with us.

Thank you Uncle Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment