7.09.2013

I'm Wowwy.

Anytime Sebastian does something he should not...which is often.  He comes running out of the room yelling, "I wowwy.  I wowwy."  So he is trying to apologize, but umm he has packed the vents which is an automatic time out.  Then he goes in for this biggest kiss as I try to place him in time out.  This kid has be figured out.  Here is our short video from today.



Cealy sings around the house all day.  You can usually find her in her clubhouse which is where she lives with her grandparents?  Today she is Vidian and is 7 years old. 

Danny pulled a bag of chips out of the pantry and asked which child opened the bag.  As I was trying to blame one, he asked me how on earth I manage to open the chips in a manner a dog might?  For some reason when I open a bag, it just opens rips open from the top to bottom.  I guess I am that excited to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment