7.04.2013

Picture overload.

Do you want to jump into the picture below and hold my sweet niece?  Umm, I do.  She is so yummy.  I am on the other end of skype pretend holding her, and if anyone chimed into my sister's and my conversation as I am pretend holding Amelie while giving her kisses, I would be put into a home.  I love her so much.  And my sis lives in Switzerland.  She did this to me on purpose. 
Just Uncle Deacon playing with the kids.  Never in my life met a 24 year old that is better with children.  They love him.

Grandpa Steve just being a kid.

Our grocery has a horse you can ride for a penny.  Did you hear me?  A penny.  And people still come up with dollar bills, because it seems unreal.

Still our favorite toy of the Summer!

My nephew, Cruz.  Garsh, He is so cute.  Anytime he wants me to tickle him and runs up to me and says, "Manny, Keke loves me more!"
Just watering the flowers and spraying each other in the sun.  Our favorite.



See those epic sunglasses.  Around no longer.  Green is my favorite color, but Sebastian wants everything to do with breakable things.

Here is our closet in the basement where Cealy and Sebastian spend at least an hour laying and looking at the stars.  I make dinner and not a peep.

Anytime Cealy is quite and minding her own, Sebastian comes out of no where and pounces her.  Imagine me coming into a room at a friends house and seeing my son sitting on top of her 15 pound daughter!  Mortified.

Here Cealy is pretending to be on a boat and she had no blankets so she used the rug on the boat?  And Sebastian is? 


Water park!  Sebastian hates it there.  Would rather be in his crib.

Always eating on the porch.  There is nothing I don't LOVE about the Summer.

And I wonder why he falls?  Really?

Just getting ready for work she says.

Went to Court's lake house and the kiddos bathed together.  So much fun this weekend.

Yes, I give the child drinks.  But anytime he sees a puddle, perfect opportunity to drink.

Anytime you look for Ceal she is reading.  Today we read a story about a girl who went swimming in the ocean.  But when she got in her car the jellyfish followed her.  Cealy could not put down the book, because "the jellyfish is just going to die! It can't live without water."  The author did not know she was going to send my child into a panic by letting this jellyfish follow the girl home.



*Note: You are not crazy.  I deleted my last post.  I simply can't process everything that is happening with our adoption or how much my heart hurts.  This is not easy, but worth it.  I will ask for your prayers.  Please pray for our children.  Please pray that no matter the outcome, they will always be loved, and know our God and His son, Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment