11.05.2012

You remember what?


You know when you think you are doing a great job.  I was in Chicago, took the kiddos to the park, Disney Store, played games, and ran around the hotel for a l.o.n.g. time.  Could I be anymore fun, I thought?  The next day Cealy asked to play a game.  I said sure.  She said, "You pretend you're Cealy and sleeping and I will be watching TV in the other room.  Get up to go potty and I will get real mad at you."

WHAT?!?

I said, "What do you mean?"  "I was mean to you about going potty the 10th time you got up last night because you didn't want to sleep and you remember that o.n.l.y.?

She sure acted me out too.  She breathed real hard, and then said, "Are you serious?  Go potty and then no more water!"

She is hilarious.  Then she acted out her teacher.  She was super sweet the whole time.  And said. "I can't call on anyone until I see bubbles in your mouth.  I am waiting.  One more bubble. Oh good, we can begin."

No comments:

Post a Comment