11.14.2012

Who?

He is 5 months old.

He sits up in his boppy with his fingers in his mouth.  I want to hold him, love him, snuggle him.

I dreamed about him last night. 

He has minor special needs.  And when I sent his whole background to my mother she said nothing even a doctor would operate on.  He may just need to wear braces on his legs for a little bit.

I talked to God a lot today.  "Now, he is going to be adopted right?  God, please answer me.  I need to know that someone will climb the highest mountain for him."

I see Sebastian's and Cealy's face on every baby, on every child.  It would be easier if I didn't.  Believe me, nothing is more difficult than seeing your son and daughter's face on so many orphans who need a mother and a father.
 
What would I do if Sebastian was born and had to fight for someone to love him?

What would I do if Cealy jumped up and down for her friends when they found forever homes, but never found one herself?

I asked for it.

I asked that God make me a better disciple for His son, Jesus.  I asked that my heart be changed forever, and my body filled with the Holy Spirit.

And there it was.  My children were His children.  Suffering, begging, praying, hoping, that someone on this Earth wanted them.

I am going to climb the highest mountain for my two boys.  I am going to love them, encourage them, and walk every day that God gives me with them.

Who is going to love this baby and all the other children?  




No comments:

Post a Comment