5.30.2012

Mother's Day 2012.

Mother's Day Tea! 

Cealy and Drew playing at school.  Cealy loves Drew.  He lives in our neighborhood, and we get to play most every week!

I love this picture of the babes with Mammaw.  We cooked out for Mother's Day, and our precious Mammaw brought gifts.




I take raising Cealy and Sebastian serious.  I want to have lots of fun with them along the way, but I think really raising them into compassionate, caring, able, hardworking people is a serious job.  Raising a girl and a boy is quite the same.  Sure Sebastian likes cars and loud noises, and Cealy sure loves her dolls, but I pick up Sebastian when he falls and kiss him a thousand times, just as I do my Cealy.  I don't want him to think he has to toughen up, and never cry when he feels sad.  Cealy helps me cook and do the laundry.  You best believe that when Sebastian is two, he will be doing the same thing.

My hopes and dreams for these two loves are to give them a strong sense of who they are and where they came from.  To not judge their neighbor or friend.  I hope they will be confident people. Confident in their relationships with friends, loves, and God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment