6.20.2012

13 Ladies and a Sebastian.


FLORIDA!

Mackenzie talked me into it. 

She said I was always up for an adventure.  Just make the drive to Ft. Walton with my kids, and stay with a bunch of fabulous, fun ladies for the week.  So I did it.  Aisha was willing to drive with me, and Kristin Poske and her baby came too!  The drive down we drove through the night (we, meaning my sister, Aisha, drove the whole way).  She is the best!  The kids mostly slept except for the night owl, Sebastian.  We got there at 4:45 am and had to stay up the rest of the day!  I would not recommend.  Ever.

We had a total blast.  These ladies are the most fun people on the planet.  We played all day.  Someone would head to our 12 person condo and get drinks for the pool.  We ate, drank, played games, and laughed for a week.  I feel so blessed to have them all in my life.  When our kiddos went to bed we played such fun games I am laughing just thinking about it now.  Being surrounded by such amazing family and friends is such a blessing.  My children always know love.


The kids woke up nice and late around 6 am...every morning.  It was delightful.  In order for everyone to continue liking us in the condo, Kristin, her mama, Marm, and I took them on workouts in the wagon.






Sebastian just might be obsessed with Aunt Jessie.  When he sees her he leaps out of my arms.

Kristin and Aubrey in the pool.








No comments:

Post a Comment