6.24.2012

Great Wolf Lodge.


 Umm, possibly the most fun place on the planet.  Last minute we took a trip to Cinncinatti to Great Wolf Lodge, and had a blast.  Everything was fun except for Wiley, the wolf who walked around (person in costume, not dangerous here) I had to go many of walks out of my way to avoid this character. Cealy does not like characters.  No Disney for us for awhile.

The water park was a dream.  Sebastian and I went around the lazy river over and over.  Danny and I contemplated having Cealy watch Sebastian so we could do the adult water slides, but we decided against it.  Next time we are taking friends.  There is a bar in the water park.  Talk about smart.














 Look at this place!  It is a blast.  If only we lived here. 









 We did not think Cealy would go on the slides!  She loved them!  Her little self would go up the stairs and stand in line to come down. The best was when I want to catch her and she shook her head no.  Then pointed at Danny to catch her.  Thanks.


Yes, Sebastian and I were there.  I take all the pictures and it looks like I am never around...Scary of me I know but I need evidence down the road that I did in fact raise my children.





No comments:

Post a Comment