6.26.2012

Kisses From Katie.

I knew ordering this book my life would forever change.  I did not know how grateful I would be for the change it would bring to my life.

This is the most amazing book about a young girl who went to Uganda for one year to work in an orphanage, and gave her life to Jesus.  Katie adopted 14 daughters and is still living in Uganda now 4 years later.  Everything about this book changed what I thought about my life.

I thought I would go to Heaven and have questions for God.  I knew he would have a lot of questions for me, but the least of these did I think he would ask why in His name would I ever allow starving children to die.  Why I allowed orphans to go on living their lives without ever knowing a mother and father, family, and love.

"Sometimes I would like to ask God why He would allow famine, poverty, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid He might ask me the same question." -Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment