7.07.2012

Percy.

My little Sebastian is the most precious boy.  I call him Percy, because he perces his lips when he looks at you and all you can do is kiss him.  He crawls under everything.  Most places he does not fit so I hear a squeal and away I run to get him out.  Ceal cries when he has his morning nap.  She cries for me not to put him down.  She has that much fun with him.

I cannot even tell you the love this little guy has for his mother.  It is the most wonderful feeling in the world.  He smiles so big when I get him in the morning or for a nap.  If I am out of the room for just a minute and come back in, his whole face lights up.  I constantly tell him he makes me feel like the most special mother on earth.  Today I swept the upstairs and called down to Danny who was playing with Ceal and Seve.  As soon as Sebastian heard my voice, he flung himself back on the floor and started screaming.  All you can do is laugh.  He is the sweetest boy. 

He has got to be about 26lbs and still loves to be held.  He is allowing me to stay fit without working out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment