7.31.2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Cecilia!

We started our morning by going to get donuts and chocolate milk.  I told Danny last night, I never want Cealy to go to school full time.  I cannot imagine not having her all day.  Who will talk my ear off and ask me questions all day?  How will I kiss her a thousand times a day?

We were in a hurry to do everything, because I wanted her to have a fabulous day.  As we were off to the pool, I pulled out of the garage, only the garage wasn't open...

Yes, I hit the garage door.  Really? you ask.  Yes this is something I would totally do.  When I yelled at myself, Cealy said, "That's okay Mommy, we all hit the garage door sometimes."  Aww.  Thank you.  Then she said, "I bet Courtney (One of my best friends) hits the garage doors sometimes."  So my Cealy listens to me.

Ceal is loving, sassy, inquisitive, empathetic, polite (when she remembers), funny, joyful, and above all loves God, Jesus, and her family.  I am so blessed to share her with the Lord. 

Happy Birthday, Cealy.


No comments:

Post a Comment