8.01.2012

Dual Birthday Party!












We had Ceal's 3rd Birthday and Sebastian's 1st Birthday party last Saturday!  We have the most amazing family and friends.  I didn't even feel stressed.  My dad and mom came early and helped set up.  My cousin, Jess had to work and came by early to take care of the kids and put up decorations ( I LOVE HER) When I walked in from outside, Steve would be cleaning everything up or taking care of Sebastian.  Really?  We are so blessed with family! My sister, her husband Kyle, and his family built her four story dollhouse for a week!  I want to live in it!  Everyone came and brought way too many presents.  Cealy could not stop smiling the whole day.  As soon as someone would show her one amazing present, another one would show up.  Cake, candy, friends, and family... I am so grateful.  Thank you God for such an amazing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment