8.26.2012

Camping-Bean Blossom

Your mom does NOT love to camp. But I do anyway, because your dad loves it.  (Applause anyone?)  There are some Fantastic Women out there that love to camp, and I commend you.  I will camp.  I am just saying if you asked what I absolutely love to do, it wouldn't be on my list.  I typed out rules for out camping expedition this year:
  1. You have exactly 5 seconds to enter and exit the tent before you must zip it back up. I do a practice drill with your dad to make sure he is on board with this rule. No critters are allowed in our tent.
  2. The feather bed packs up nice and small, so there is always room to bring it. No need for backaches.
  3. No remote areas where people who forget to take their meds may be camping as well.
  4. Smores after every meal.  After all if we are camping, let's try to make this fun.
  5. Wine.
  6. Someone must come along who is willing to play cards.  Danny usually makes up excuses in order not to play with me so I need someone who wants to play games. 











Grand-Pam and Ceal.

No one helped or loved on my kids at all, can you tell?
Aunt Bianca and Jordan.  They were riding on the back of the golf cart while we took trips around the campground.




We had a total blast.  There were lots of people this year.  We go to the Blues Festival, so it is usually packed.  I thought we would not get showers, but then I had to remember most of the population does not wake up before the sun.  Cealy and Sebastian did awesome!  They slept and loved every minute.  Ceal fell to the floor crying when Danny had to pack up the tent.  We had to put her in the van and listen to her cry the whole way home.  We listened to the music, danced, ate a lot, played games, went on adventures, took long walks, laughed, and talked by the fire.  The group of people we go with is so totally fun, I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know them.  They are that much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment