8.17.2012

Sebastian is One!

 Happy Birthday to the happiest baby on the block!

 Everyone got cupcakes!  We went to get donuts after Sebastian's doctor's appointment this morning.  He had to be tested for TB for the adoption.  He is all clear.  However, our poor man has to get tubes Monday morning.  Breaks my heart, but it will be best for him I hope.

 From the moment I met you, Sebastian, you captured my heart.  Love my precious boy more than I can describe.

I bet this picture makes you want to grab a snack and eat away....No?  Oh, I have a lot more vivid pics where this comes from.


Sebastian is not walking.  Crawling everywhere, but no need to walk when his mother carries him wherever he needs to go.
He loves his sissy.  Whenever Ceal gets up in the morning, he smiles big and crawls right over to her.  Ceal gets him when he wakes from his naps, sings to him, and teaches him everything.
When I came home from getting my hair done for exactly one hour that he was awake he cried like he was tortured the whole time...if I could hold him every milisecond, he would love it.
He gives the best hugs.
He loves his bottles and passy.
Sebastian bites and pinches.  Suggestions? 

Thank you God for sharing your sweet son, Sebastian, with Danny and I.  We will be forever blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment