7.23.2012

Polite Police.

Remember when Michelle Tanner on full house made everyone follow the rules and be polite?  Ohhh, I just loved that episode along with every other.

However, living out that show is a whole different story. 

Cealy:  Did you say please?  Did you say thank you?  Mommy, we don't say that word.

Me:  What word?

Cealy: Dude.  Don't call brother dude, that is not polite.

Cealy must always listen to her music in the car, because she always finds something she doesn't like about my music. 

"Mommy, Jesus said, Butt.  I can't sing that song bc Jesus said, butt."

"Nooooo, Jesus does not say the actual word as in butt, the song just goes, "Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, little ones to him belong. They are weak, BUT, he is strong."

"I can't believe Jesus said, butt."

How do I get an almost 3 year old to understand the differences between the two buts?  I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment