5.17.2012

Love This Life.


We went to the zoo!  Cealy loved the dolphin show! She did not love the monkeys, something is weird with monkeys lately...




Sebastian just sat in the wagon the whole time, and did not make a peep. He is the BEST baby!
This is where Cealy dropped her Dora IceCream. "Wait, what happened?"

Aunt Jessie.  Cealy is obsessed.  She is the world's best.  I am the most blessed with her in my life.


Sebastian is 9 months.  He is the cutest boy on this earth.  He is crawling!  He is fast.  He claps and laughs most of the day.  Cealy cannot get enough of him either.  I don't know his weight, but I am guessing it is about 25lbs. He is huge!  He eats pancakes, lasagna, bagels, fruit, avacados, and sweet potatoes.  I LOVE this age.  He is a snuggler and holds my face when I pick him up!  Sebastian loves the wagon.  Today we went to the zoo, and I never heard a peep out of him.  Just rode along and wanted food some of the time.  He sleeps!  Thank you God.  It only took 8 months.  He has 8 teeth. Shark baby?  Oh, the love I have for this child.

Life is busy, but life is wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment