5.06.2012

1,000 Kisses isn't enough.

 I don't like grass.

 Don't ask about the letter but I was doing a project, and away he ate...


 Kids don't have to blow bubbles these days...even these are automatic.

Sebastian gets thousands of kisses a day between Cealy and I.  I will be across the room and see his delicious cheeks and going running to kiss them.

Sebastian is crawling.  I can't do anything.  He is fast.  He is the happiest and smiliest baby.  I hug and kiss him so many times a day that I can't stay away longer than his naps. Of course there are my moments, my 5:40am screaching call this morning was not my favorite.  I spent the night with my mom and played cards with her and my Aunt Pam.  We had the best time, but I didn't go to bed until way too late.  So when Sebastian wants to rise so early in the am, it is one long.day.

No comments:

Post a Comment