5.06.2012

Happy Birthday TiTi!!

Aisha is 35!!  Holy Oldness!  Jk.  She gives a mean right punch, so I have to watch what I say.  We celebrated Aisha's bday with all the kiddos.

Aisha and Mackenzie are the reason I want to give Cecilia a sister.  I happen to have the two best sisters in the world.  I cannot imagine my life without them.  The two best friends in the world.  We are all different but the same.  Aisha is the protector.  Growing up we were 5 years apart, so we were not always on the same page in life.  She was in high school when I was starting middle school.  I remember coming home one day and crying.  When Aisha came home from school she said, "What is the matter with you?"  I explained that an 8th grader sat on me on the bus, because I was in her seat.  Her face changed.  I thought that matter was over until the next day.

I was confused as the bus was coming to a stop and my sister's car was next to the stop.  She doesn't get out of high school for another...hour?  I got off the bus and my sister was standing there with her friends.  She told me to walk home and not look back.  So I can't really tell you what happened that day to that sweet 8th grade girl who thought she could sit on me and make all the others laugh.  She got off that stop to walk home as well, but that day was quite different for her.

For the rest of the year, that girl smiled and made sure my bus experience was perfection.

From that day forward, I learned to run my mouth, knowing my older sister would be there to sweep up my mess.

I remember wearing some of what I thought was super cute glitter jeans freshman year of highschool when a senior girl said, "Were your pants painted on?"  And I replied, "No, but I am sure you can't fit in them yourself."  As soon as she took a step towards me, a girl yelled out, "Careful that's "little Wright. Aisha will hurt you."  And so I was termed little Wright, annoying, but so worth it.  Aisha even went to Mackenzie's middle school to confront a girl who was constantly making fun of her...Met this girl at her locker. 

Even today I have to be careful what to tell my older sister.  She is the most loving.  She would move in you and your neighbors if you didn't have a home, but mess with her sisters and that right punch will get ugly.

Faithe has quads and when she gets free time, she still wants to hold Sebastian...

Ceal got a princess crown because TiTi knew she would be jealous of hers...

My dad looks like he wants to hunt me down for taking this picture...

Happy Birthday Sissy, there is absolutely no better older sister in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment