2.06.2014

Green Bean Delivery!


If you have come over for dinner anytime in the last three months, you might think I am an employee with this company, but I'm not.  I just l.o.v.e. this idea.  Loooook at the roots on that chick!  Finally, lettuce that doesn't go bad in a few days!

Every Tuesday I get a green bin of yummy.  I usually pick what I want in my bin a couple of days before unless I just want what they are sending that week.  I always get: apples, broccoli, kale, and lettuce.  Who eats kale?  I would have asked the same thing until I got my cholesterol report two months ago.  "Ummmm, whose report is this?  You must have sent me the wrong one."  Nope, my family history can be mean.  So goodbye red meat, and let me tell you how excited I am that we bought a half cow in November...said no vegetarian ever.  (I eat chicken and turkey, just not red meat now.)

I started out making a shake every morning, but my adhd  spontaneity got in the way.  So I try to make sure I have 3 shakes a week.   I put kale, blueberries, banana, flax-seed, and vanilla almond milk in the blender and drink away.  It is pure goodness.

Grocery runs are a lot shorter, when I don't have to think about the fruits and vegetables I need for the week.  So the domino effect there is Sebastian gets into less trouble, because we have less time in the grocery. Win, Win for us all.


I have an old blender.  She is not four stars, but she gets the job done.  You cannot taste a single bite of the kale.  Ask my super picky husband.

AFTER.
Look at the green beans!  Fresh is the name of the game with this company.  



**Green Bean Delivery has added a promotion: Use the code, 15OFml for $15 off your first order.  You have 10 days to use this code.  I pay a flat $35 a week which makes us eat in and healthy.  Occasionally, I buy sides like their pancake/waffle mix-yummy friends. Locations: Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Muncie, Anderson, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton and St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment