10.22.2013

His Second Mom.

I am running around the house trying to get Sebastian to open his mouth so I can see his throat.  Cealy has been sick.  Sebastian coughs every 2 minutes.  So I am trying to tackle him and then?  Not sure how the opening of the mouth thing will happen.  The whole time Cealy is watching me.  She says, "Want me to help?"  She walks over to me and says, "Mom, want to see inside my mouth?"  And then she opens her mouth.  After this, Sebastian pushes her aside and opens his mouth for me.  All in the name of Cecilia.

The next day we are going to Target.  One of my closest friends...Target.  I am louring the cats kids to the car and I say, "When we get there, we can get cake pops!!!"  Sebastian starts screaming.  I mean he is really crying.  And I am baffled.  I mean, they love the cake pops at Starbucks when we arrive and Mama really likes her coffee.  Cealy says, "Mommy, we need to call the cake pops, suckers, because Sebastian thinks a balloon is going to pop when you say the word, pop, and we know he is scared of that."  Well, I didn't think about calling them suckers.
All in the name of Cecilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment