5.22.2013

Warning: Bragging Moment.

Cealy had a friend over and I decided to take them to the flower nursery across the street.  Cealy's friend ran over and grabbed two dandelions.  She shouted let's make wishes!  Her wish, "I wish for a flying dog to come and take me where ever I want to go!"  We all laughed.  This girl can crack me up.
Cealy's turn was next.  Cealy says, "I wish for God to help all the people in {insert her brothers' country} and bring them food." 

I just stopped what I was doing and looked over at her.  One of my proudest moments being her mother.  Never to early to put the fight into our children.  The fight to serve and protect others.

Cealy's friend says, "Huh?"  I laugh, because not too many five-year-olds know countries by name so I can understand.  The girls walk away and I hear Cealy whisper, "You know dogs can't fly."

We might need a little work with imagination in this house...

No comments:

Post a Comment