5.07.2013

Off to a Great Spring.

Just mowing away with Daddy.  I am convinced this is Danny's way of cooling off from every second with his overwhelming family :)  I caught him remowing the same area for example.  Mowing the yard is a walk in the park compared to running after Sebastian.
My sister Aisha had her birthday last week.  We had a little pizza party in her honor.  Faithe, our mutual girlfriend, has quads who Sebastian and Cealy absolutely love!  Mason always makes me feel like a million bucks and wants me to hold him the whole time.

Wednesday was a beautiful day for walking and walking we did.  We live a couple miles away from a delicious coffee and bagel shop.  A girlfriend in my neighborhood walks with me and listens to me talk the whole way...

Cealy is doing her chores here taking the wash out of the dryer.  I had to take a picture from far away, she was in a mood.  Sebastian is helping.  He also put his shoes in the dryer and shrunk them to bits.  Little peach.

We put together Dominic and Malachi's room!  It just makes me happy to go in there.  Cealy's favorite place on the planet is the top bunk.  Anytime I need to find her she yells she is in "Keke's room," because she insists Keke (my sister who is married and lives in Switzerland) is going to be heartbroken when her room is gone.  I explained that Keke is having a baby and has a family of her own, but Cealy tells me that Keke is going to be so angry and where is her baby going to sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment