4.01.2013

Random Act of Kindness.

I wanted to do a random act of kindness.  Getting to know God and Jesus better has significantly changed my life, and I wanted to give that hope and happiness to someone else.  Plus, I should just call it a Selfish Act of Kindness, because I always feel better giving.

My little sister, cousin, and I decided to write down our favorite bible verse on post-its and attach a five dollar bill to it.  Then we went around to a couple difference places, and placed our little gift on window shields.  We handed some of them to an actual person.  But I am awkward, and never know what to say so I do better with cars...



Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter.  I sure missed my handsome sons...

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, that just made me burst into tears. Love your beautiful heart sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete