4.23.2013

A Favor Please???

For about 5 months now I have been working on a video for our boys.  It is pictures to one song that we danced to everyday in honor of them.  In each picture we are holding our sign, Waiting for You.  I wanted to add some friends and family who have been on this amazing ride with us.  Our boys will know how much they were loved long before they came home.

So please send me a picture (to my phone) of you and your family holding a little sign that reads, Waiting for You.  The sign can be written in two year old handwriting and crazy drawings around it, just your sweet faces holding the sign.  That way our boys see who was all waiting.  I will also post the video when it is finished so you can see.

Thank you OH SO MUCH.  This will be so fantastic!  If you don't have my phone and need my email it is mannyleigh11@yahoo.com

Thank you again,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment