10.08.2011

The things Cealy says...




Cealy has this exact pose when she was a baby! I have to find it and upload both. This is Sebastian, but they both look so much alike!


Cealy talks my ear off constantly. She cracks me up.

She wakes up from her nap last week and is in a sad mood. "What is wrong Cealy, did you have a bad dream?" "Yes, mommy those mean meerkats were sticking their tongues at me."
I was cracking up, because we read a book about wild animals and one page is a bunch of meerkats sticking their tongues out. I told Ceal they were being silly, but she thinks they are mean.

"Mommy, I see a big spider, get him!"--That's my girl!

"Keke loves bees." And then she starts laughing because Kenzie has a phobia of bees.

Let's talk about potty training. Everyone has a tip for good ol mommy when it comes to potty training, and well NONE of them work. Get her a treat when she goes on the potty. So we sit for about 30 minutes and I wave some good chocolate, cookies, brownies in front of your face. "No thanks Mommy," and off you go. Super. I told you that baby was going on the potty. "Look at baby, she is going on the potty and Wow she is a big girl. In your run and whip baby off the potty and say, "Baby loves her diaper." You take her in the other room and put her diaper back on....Maybe next year.

When we go to the store your favorite thing is to walk into someone, yes into someone, and then say, "Excuse me I so sorry." Some people laugh and some do not.

Cealy loves the Hot Dog Dance after Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She dances to it on the reg because I downloaded it. Now she even has Sebastian dancing to it and makes him kick his legs to the song.

Cealy loves books, and can tell you the words that she knows. She memorizes what the book says and reads it to herself. My favorite. The Best Pet Ever is what she reads now and can tell you what it says because we have read it THAT MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment