9.22.2011

I'm Beyond Tired...

I have many questions when I reach the golden gates (hopefully no time soon), and one at the top of my list is:

1. Why do women have to be pregnant 40 weeks, deliver the baby with extreme pain (cramps get worse with the more children you have...awesome), AND be in charge of feeding it with a body part that will hurt so unbelievably bad you will want to cut them off??--Being the feminist that I am, I cannot understand why the man does not have to do any of those things mentioned. I mean really?? Oh and wake up every 3 hours to feed the baby so you are a crazy mess all day raising your other child....Just a quick question.

So everything is great here.

2 comments:

  1. You missed a few points. This part lasts for weeks well actually months. Secondly you can't go the bathroom for weeks which is sheer terror. You also bleed for over a month..Now you should know by now that the reason we have to do all this is because when a man gets a mild cold the world ends for him..
    CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! People keep wondering why I'm reluctant to have kids any time soon!!!!! They also tell you to get a dog if you're considering kids. We have 2, they are large and in charge. The dogs + things like this = me not willing to have kids for the next few years!

    ReplyDelete