10.16.2011

Sebastian is 2 months and gets a visit from my girlfriends!

My precious Sebastian is 2 months. He is the sweetest baby you could lay eyes on. I kiss him roughly 5,000 times a day. One could say I am smothering him, but I would like to say he won't let me kiss him this many times a day very soon. Cealy says, "Mommy holds brother allllllll day long." I laugh, because I do. I hold him every chance I get. I look at him and tell myself to take it all in. He will lay there and just look around the room. This is new for me, because Cealy cried all day, and I can't understand why Sebastian is so calm. One of my girlfriends, Nicole, put it perfectly. "Cealy is you and Sebastian is Danny." Wow, thanks.

I took Sebastian to the doctor on Thursday, because one I take my kids to the doctor if they have the sniffles. I am a bit insane. But two he projectile vomits on the regular and I wanted to make sure he was okay. The doctor, who is a peach, looked at the charts and said, "Well he isn't 2 months until Sunday and he weighs 15 pounds, so I think he is just fine." So there it is. My son is a chunker, and I could not be more obsessed.

Cealy is obsessed too. I took Cealy to the store with me late last night, because I wanted to be with her and I needed to get some things. She wanted to take Sebastian, but I told her he was staying. Then she said she wanted to stay too. Geez, he has us all obsessed.



My girlfriends came to visit this weekend to see Sebastian. They got in Friday night and we drank wine and stayed up until 3:30am laughing and telling stories. I love these girls. They are good friends and made the trip from Chicago just to see Sebastian. I will be friends with them for a lifetime and feel extremely blessed to have them in my life. Greives came late Friday too, and we were just missing Bellotti, because she lives in Minny and the drive is crazy long! We will see her soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment