10.24.2011

Zoo Boo and a Little Help from Cealy.

Cealy and I painted pictures and then we had to mop the mess up! She is such a good cleaner. Side note- Please notice the potty in the kitchen as it goes most everywhere with us, and she could care less to use it. In fact, as soon as I brought it out and changed her she ran and grabbed a diaper and tried to put it on...This will take a LONG time.


Cealy loves to get into Sebastian's park as she calls it and play, smash, push over, and annoy him. Look at her face compared to his. Poor boy.


"Mommy, I'm sharing with brother." I thought it would be her juice cup which is what I caught her doing last time, but instead she gave him every book and puzzle piece from the book room. His head is stacked next to blocks.


Ella and Cealy at Zoo Boo. Cealy had her Barney costume but refused to put it on. Look at Ella's outfit, it is the cutest! They are such good buddies. Cealy loves her and asks if she is coming over most everyday.


Look at his little love. He is so yummy. He sat in his seat at the Zoo and just took it all in. I love Sebastian too much!



Courtney and Avery. Avery smiles ALL day long. This is why we moved back. Friends and Family are so important, and a day like we had was so much fun!


She has the tallest and greatest dad in the world.


Ceal's first black eye. She fell down the stairs, and I have never run so fast to get her. I saw the whole thing and was sick to my stomach. She cried until we spanked the stair and told it there was timeout in it's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment