1.27.2014

Jesus Calling.

I love my Jesus Calling book!  I know, I talk about it too often, but seriously you can read one of these everyday, all year round, and start over the next year.  Thank you, Courtney.

Yesterday's and today's message were so great I had to share.  "Relying on your own understanding will weigh you down."  That is so great, and so right.  I must rely on the peace that passes understanding.  I am never going to understand.  You work so hard in school to try and understand everything so perfectly so you get the best grades.  Finding Jesus is so much different.

And "Give up on the illusion that you deserve a problem-free life."- That one is good for me.  That will only happen once I live with our Father and Jesus in heaven.

Seriously, a book you want by your side.  Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment