11.16.2013

They are His Children First.


We get to go meet our precious children sometime soon.  I can't even tell you the excitement I feel at seeing them.  I just want to hug them, tell them I love them, and explain the big family they having waiting for them back in their new home.  I want to tell them that we will be back to visit their first home many times.  I want to tell them that we love their first home, and feel special being part of it now as a complete family of 7.

I feel privileged to be visiting such an amazing country.  I feel privileged to be amongst this new culture and learn new things. 

I had much anxiety about getting my children home now.  I want them home.  My heart aches without them.  I read the bible everyday and keep asking God to please help me see this from His point of view.  It was then I took a step back and placed these problems into His hands that I finally relaxed.

Dominic, Malachi, and Rosalie, are His children first.  They are not mine.  Dominic, Malachi, and Rosalie are their Africa Mommy and Daddy's second.  They are not only mine.  We have been privileged to know them, love them, and dream for them.  When they come home will be God's perfect timing.  It is hard.  I pray for a miracle everyday.  I pray that God opens the hearts of those that can send our children home with us.  But until then, I will live joyfully knowing I get to wrap my arms around them and whisper, "You will always be loved." 


No comments:

Post a Comment